RIP Precision Rifles follows all Federal and State firearms regulations. We will not ship firearms or magazines to areas where they are restricted or prohibited by law.
As required by law, all firearms must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer. Texas residents may complete their NICS/BATF transfer in person at RIP Precision Rifles.
Customers that order anything that is illegal in their state of residence will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 10% restocking fee
We currently do not ship products outside of the United States.
We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
Available shipping methods include UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Let us know if you require a signature for delivery.
**Free Shipping included for all online store sales of our T-shirts and Hats.
Customer satisfaction is #1. If you need to return a product for any reason, please read and follow the information below. To cancel an order please check our Cancellation Policy here.
Upon receipt of your shipment, please inspect your merchandise and notify us of any damage or shipping mistake. We will issue a “return authorization number” and arrange for a return or replacement.
You may return your merchandise for a full refund (minus shipping costs) within 30 days as long as the merchandise is in new and unused condition and in its original packaging. An original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Gift cards or sponsor items can only be returned for store credit.
It is your responsibility to properly and securely package items being returned. It is recommended that you return items in the original shipping box. Please note that special orders cannot be returned.
If we made a mistake.
- If you have any problems with your order, contact us for a Return Authorization Number.
- Include a copy of your invoice with all returns.
- Mark the outside of your box with the Return Authorization Number. Packages without a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box will not be accepted.
If your order has been damaged in route by UPS.
- Call your local UPS office and request a pick-up of the damaged goods.
- Include a copy of the invoice with all returns/exchanges. Please include a short note explaining the situation to the carrier.
- Pack the product in the original shipping box or in a sturdy carton.
UPS will come to you and pick up the package.
- UPS will contact RIP Precision Rifles, Inc. with the results of the investigation. A replacement will be shipped to you as soon as the investigation is resolved.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.